Saturday, August 9, 2014

Honey Bunny Farm

Welcome to Honey Bunny Farm! We have been meaning to get a blog going but life, and the animals, seem to intervene when we have a few spare moments. We are a small self reliant homestead in South East Idaho where every day is an adventure.
Honey Bunny Farm is home to 24 rabbits, 14 chickens, 12 goats, 4 ducks, 3 soay sheep, 3 cats, 2 beehives, 1 Llamapaca (a Llama/Alpaca mix) 1 dog and 2 people trying to get things to run smoothly.
Check back often to see what we are up to and to get a taste of life in the country.

2 comments:

  1. Where are you located at and can I bring my bunny to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitney, you can connect with me at sarah@honeybunnyfarm.com, I would be happy to answer any questions I can.

      Delete